Magnesium Chloride Flakes
8lbs of Magnesium Flakes
Out of stock
Magnesium Deficiency and Benefits
Often revered as the “Beautiful Mineral” in Chinese Medicine, magnesium is as essential to the body as water and air, with its beauty easily attributed to its absolute and undeniable healing power. Although there are only several ounces of magnesium in your body, it is implicated in hundreds of biochemical reactions in the body, scores of which contribute to the manufacture of energy and cardiovascular function. Strong bones and teeth, radiant skin, balanced hormones, a healthy nervous system, and much more – all made possible by magnesium sufficient cells.
While there are tremendous volumes of research paying tribute to the efficacy of magnesium supplementation in a wide range of health enhancing applications, not much attention has been directed at the method of delivery. Ancient Minerals brand magnesium products utilize an ultra-pure, highly concentrated form of naturally occurringmagnesium chloride along with other trace minerals, for topical use in the form of magnesium oil, magnesium gel, and magnesium bath flakes. Why topical? Because the skin is a living, breathing organ, and is not only the most efficient organ for detoxification, but also holds tremendous potential for re-mineralizing the body as well. So, what happens when you utilize the human body’s most well functioning organ for absorption of one of the most life giving minerals available? A cornerstone for achieving vibrant health. For more in depth information, please visit www.magnesiumforlife.com.
- Magnesium bath flakes offer an economical form for creating a healing magnesium foot-bath or full tub bath. Temperature should be as hot as your water heater can get it.
CAUTION: DO NOT GET IN THE WATER WHEN IT IS THIS HOT!!! Getting the water this hot in the beginning is useful so that you can let the water and the stones soak together and the water will energize. If the water is hot in the beginning you will not have to warm it up before getting in.
- Add 2 cups for a full bath, and 1 cups for a foot-bath. First add your green stone and your Grey stone (if the only Grey stone you have is a water stone, rinse after you are done soaking in the Tub. Allow the temperature of the water to cool to a warm and comfortable temp, but not hot. Hot water causes the skin to eliminate rather than to absorb.
- Soak for 30 minutes every other day (unless directed to do everyday).
When you are working with a hot tub you need to follow these instructions:
- Fill hot tub with water.
- Make sure stones are placed as directed by Jay, and Dan at Night Hawk Minerals.
- When water is warm put in 1 ½ bags of MagCL flakes. (You only need to add this much when you change out the water)
- Let the jets run for 20 min tell MagCL flakes have dissolved.
- Add 3 cups of MagCL flakes to the hot tub everyday in between changing the water. (You should change the water every 5-7 days pending the amount of people using.
- Instructions for cleaning the hot tub:
*When you are ready to clean your hot tub, place a 1/2 cup of chlorine into the water. Run the hot tub for 20 min and drain. Once you have drained the hot tub hand clean the hot tub with an organic cleaner; change filters and rinse tub out; than repeat steps 1-5.
If you have any questions Please Call us at 1-888-563-8389
Night Hawk Minerals